- Made in: China
- Packing: 25 kg/bag
- State: In stock
- Request for quotation
THANH PHUONG CHEMICALS CO., LTD74 Bau Cat 3 Street, Ward 14, Tan Binh Dictrict, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- +84-28 38 491 525
- +84-28 38 492 010
- Sales Department: +84-28 38491525
- Download chat software
PRODUCT NAME: POLY ALUMINIUM CHLORIDE (P.A.C) (LIGHT YELLOW)
Formula: Aln(OH)m.Cl3n-m (PAC 30%)
Made in: China
Appearance: light yellow powder.
– PP packaging bag with PE liner inside.
– Packing: 25 kg/bag.
– P.A.C is used to filter drinking water, deposit adhesion compound and suspended materials and remove organic substances, microorganisms and viruses.
– P.A.C is used to treat wastewater containing suspended sediments such as industrial wastewater of porcelain, ceramics, brick, paper, dyeing industry, seafood processing factories and abattoirs.
– P.A.C is used to treat water, wastewater in numerous industries including: textile dyeing, paper pulp and paper.
Advantages of P.A.C:
– High pH stability and adjustable pH in treatment, thus, chemicals used to increase alkalinity for attached equipment such as metering pumps and chemical container will be saved compared to using alum.
– Decrease sludge volume in treatment.
– Increase water transparency, extend filtration cycle and improve water quality after filtration.
– Low use dosage, flocculation and readily sedimentable.
– Low corrosiveness to equipment.
– P.A.C works best at pH between 6.5 and 8.5. Thus, at this pH, heavy metal ions are precipitated and deposited or stuck to resulting colloidal particles.
Disadvantage: Because of strong effect in low dosage, too much P.A.C will make colloidal particles separate.
Instruction for use:
– Prepare 5%-10% solution and pour the resulting solution into the source water to be treated.
– Surface water treatment dosage: 1-10 g/m³ of P.A.C depending on turbidity of raw water.
Wastewater treatment dosage (paper manufacturing, textile, etc.) is 20-200g/m³ of P.A.C depending on contents of suspended materials and characteristics of wastewater.
– Standard P.A.C content is actually determined for each type of water to be treated.
Expiry date: 02 years from manufacture date.
Storage: Keep in cool and dry place.
Made in: Korea, Thailand
Packing: 35 kg/can
Made in: China, Indonesia
Packing: 50kg/bag, 25kg/bag
Made in: China, Thailand
Packing: 50 kg/bag
Made in: China, Bulgaria
Packing: 25kg/bag, 40kg/bag, 50kg/bag
Made in: Taiwan, Thailand
Packing: 25 kg/bag
Made in: Korea
Packing: 30 kg/can
Made in: Korea, Taiwan
Packing: 30kg/can, 210kg/drum
Made in: Thailand
Packing: 30kg/can, 35kg/can
Made in: BASF_ Germany
Packing: 50 kg/drum
Made in: Vietnam
Packing: 300 kg/drum