- Made in: United Kingdom
- Packing: 25 kg/bag
- State: In stock
- Request for quotation
THANH PHUONG CHEMICALS CO., LTD74 Bau Cat 3 Street, Ward 14, Tan Binh Dictrict, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- +84-28 38 491 525
- +84-28 38 492 010
- Sales Department: +84-28 38491525
- Download chat software
PRODUCT NAME: POLYMER ANION
Chemical formula: CONH2[CH2-CH-]2
Made in: United Kingdom
Appearance: White granule, odourless and extremely hygroscopic.
– In two-layer PE packaging bag.
– Packing: 25 kg/bag.
Polymer anion is used in the wastewater and drinking water treatment industry. It is also used in paper, petroleum and molasses processing industries. Polymer anion is an additive and binder in feed for seafood.
– Economical with low dosage.
– Work in acidic and basic environment. Not change pH.
– Eliminate or decrease use of inorganic salt.
– Effective in solid removal.
– Readily soluble in water.
– This powder form product occupies little storage area.
Use principle: SPECFLOC Polymer anion flocculant is used in the solid-liquid separation process as follows:
– Mechanical decomposition, inorganic sludge treatment to improve efficiency, collect solids and improve quality.
– Sedimentation, improve flocculation and sedimentation rate.
– Coagulation, sedimentation aid for inorganic molecule and coagulation for organic molecule.
– Water filtration, improve water quality by reducing suspended solids in water.
– Gas bubble dissolution, make flow more transparent and more efficient.
– Filtration, improve filtered water quality and capacity of water plant.
– Remove phosphate from wastewater.
Health and safety: These products can cause stimulation and discomfort to eye and skin. Use personal protective equipment when using this product.
Expiry date: 02 years from manufacture date.
– Materials used to store this product: stainless steel, glass fiber, resin and epoxy.
– Materials not used to store this product: iron, copper and aluminum.
– During the 24 month storage period with tightly closed bag in dry place at less than 40oC
– Notes: Polymer granules are extremely slippery and they should be collected and cleaned by water.
Made in: Korea, Thailand
Packing: 35 kg/can
Made in: China, Indonesia
Packing: 50kg/bag, 25kg/bag
Made in: China, Thailand
Packing: 50 kg/bag
Made in: China, Bulgaria
Packing: 25kg/bag, 40kg/bag, 50kg/bag
Made in: Taiwan, Thailand
Packing: 25 kg/bag
Made in: Korea
Packing: 30 kg/can
Made in: Korea, Taiwan
Packing: 30kg/can, 210kg/drum
Made in: Thailand
Packing: 30kg/can, 35kg/can
Made in: BASF_ Germany
Packing: 50 kg/drum
Made in: Vietnam
Packing: 300 kg/drum